Sinbad5024

2007 VNL 780 RV in CO $25k Sold

2007 Volvo VNL 780 D12, 10 sp auto. 726k miles. Workstation w/upperbunk. Trailersaver hitch w/in cab adjustment/gauge, Jackalopee, Direclink brake controller, backup camera, add up to 3 more cameras. Tires are in great shape, new front shocks, new rear shocks (not installed), new cab air bags and shocks. Dual 150 gallon tanks. Fleet maintained/owned by previous owner. Fridge, microwave, no inverter. 4 new batteries, dual Renogy solar panels with controller to maintain batteries. Does have a cracked windshield and skylight, FYI. Clean Colorado title, titled as an RV. $25k. Possible package deal w/2008 Grand Junction 34QRL 5er. Pics available via text upon request.

GJ3.jpg

Edited by Sinbad5024
Sold

Shane is a great guy. Great truck!

Only reason we did not buy was FL taking to long to decide if we could register. 

Would be ours if we were in a different state...

Someone will be really happy with the setup.

Best of luck with the sale.

1 hour ago, Sinbad5024 said:

Truck is back up for sale. Have many pics I can text, if interested. 

How do you want interested parties to contact you for the pics?  Can you email the pics instead of text?

Very interested in your hauler. Thought I had an FL Freightliner series all lined up locally but the guy keeps putting me off. Tired of looking at crew cab duallys and ready to buy.  Unit in CO now? Please send pics to jfshaum@gmail.com or text/call 419 564-2703.

Thanks, Jim

I too would like photos. Also what transmission is in it?  How many gallons of fuel can you carry, and why is your average MPG please?  Lastly would you please share your average annual cost of maintenance?  Thank you. 

907-6**-***2

Brian

Edited by Brian C