Matt

ISO Volvo 780 for sale

Hi everyone - if all goes well, we will be hitting the road full-time end of January/early February 2019!  I have fifth wheel all picked out and just need a tow vehicle.  The Volvo 780 seems to be the best fit for us (family of 6, I will be working full-time as we travel and plan to use workstation as my "office") but would be open to other options - workstation and seating for 4 kids (ages 5 to 12) is key.  Budget is $20-$25k and would like to stay under 800k miles.  Ideally one that has a bed that could accommodate a smart car or be set up to do so.  Would love to take over one that has been well maintained from someone that is getting out of the RV lifestyle.  Thanks in advance!

I don't think you will find a 780 with a bed and already set up to haul a fiver in your price range. I wish you luck though.

I agree.....   more like  35  to 50  for a set up....   Look at the price of a truck on a used truck lot, before the bead and hitch and ect.  Good luck finding a truck that fits your needs. OU812

Thanks guys.   Appreciate the feedback. Found one in Indiana but it sold before I could get to it.  Definitely open to one without the bed and likely will need to go that route but shooting for the stars 😊

We have a 2007 Volvo VNL 780 for sale. We haven't advertised it yet, just putting it out there now. CO titled as an RV, Trailersaver hitch, Jackalopee, Direclink brake controller, back up camera, workstation. No bed.  $25k. 

Edited by Sinbad5024

On 12/4/2018 at 10:01 PM, Sinbad5024 said:

We have a 2007 Volvo VNL 780 for sale. We haven't advertised it yet, just putting it out there now. CO titled as an RV, Trailersaver hitch, Jackalopee, Direclink brake controller, back up camera, workstation. No bed.  $25k. 

Thanks.  Looks like you have a buyer already? On a side note, is there a way for me to set notifications for new postings so I can jump on it when there is a good fit?