Escapee Associated Parks

Modersical

Hello, All!  New Escapee member here.  I seem to recall some mention of 4 or 5 main Escapee Parks but associations with something like 800 parks across the country. 

Is is there a list of these associated parks somewhere online?  When I google Escapee Parks online, I am finding only links to these few main parks. 

If if there are about 800 of these associates parks, that would average out about 40 per state.  It would make trip planning much easier to know which RV Parks are included.  

I am looking forward to learning more and being less ignorant!

8 hours ago, Modersical said:

Hello, All!  New Escapee member here.  

Welcome to the Escapee's RV Club and also to the forums! We are happy to have you with us.

Just to add to SWharton's response to your question, there are more than 4 or 5 main parks. The Escapees own 7 parks called Rainbow parks. In addition, there are 11 more parks that co-op parks that are owned and managed by the members of each park but that maintain an affiliation with the Escapee organization and require owners to be Escapees.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

2 hours ago, Kirk W said:

Just to add to SWharton's response to your question, there are more than 4 or 5 main parks. The Escapees own 7 parks called Rainbow parks. In addition, there are 11 more parks that co-op parks that are owned and managed by the members of each park but that maintain an affiliation with the Escapee organization and require owners to be Escapees.

Most of the parks the OP referenced are probably private parks that give discounts to Escapee members. They are not directly related to the Escapees organization but they offer one of the benefits of joining.

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Archived