Over hump to Pahrump

Vegas Teacher

I took the semi out yesterday, went into dolly trolleys back yard and drove out 160 / Blue diamond toward Pahrump and then to the microbrew in Tecopa. I hit 5 to 10 miles of road construction going up the mountain and down again. I went over the first time in the light and down in the dark through a narrow lane that had twists and turns . Well I didn't hit any barrels, I didn't hit any cones and I didn't hit any cars, plus the brewery gave me a free meal and soft drinks after I showed them my semi in the Parking lot and told them I had to drive, they were impressed I followed the law to the letter. I am getting more and more confident behind the wheel. No flaming fire ball soccer mom's in a mini van is always a good day, hey dolly trolley I snuck in and snuck out. He he!!!!

Teach.......ya know what happens when a "kid"  "T h I n K  s he has "fooled" the old "master".......ouch yips the "kid" when the trap snaps shut around his wallet when he has to buy Flyer , Mr. Cobb and the Dolly lunch......   Ouch you yip!!!!;

Presently since Dennis Hoff has become a cadaver and the county has shut down the cat houses we will need to wait for a new official / legal pimp is approved before you can buy us geezers lunch at the Rabbit Love Club........so.......sneek along and know that the geezers ALWAYS GET THE FREE LUNCH...... ALWAYS......

DRIVE ON.........($NEEKY TEACH BUYS GREAT .......LUNCHES)

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

2 hours ago, Dollytrolley said:

Teach.......ya know what happens when a "kid"  "T h I n K  s he has "fooled" the old "master".......ouch yips the "kid" when the trap snaps shut around his wallet when he has to buy Flyer , Mr. Cobb and the Dolly lunch......   Ouch you yip!!!!;

Presently since Dennis Hoff has become a cadaver and the county has shut down the cat houses we will need to wait for a new official / legal pimp is approved before you can buy us geezers lunch at the Rabbit Love Club........so.......sneek along and know that the geezers ALWAYS GET THE FREE LUNCH...... ALWAYS......

DRIVE ON.........($NEEKY TEACH BUYS GREAT .......LUNCHES)

Howdy Dollytrilley,

I love your stories and hope to join you in someday lighting young Cory's wallet when it comes to food, my Mom used to say I was born with a hollow leg.  That said I must take you to task for continuing to misspell my nick name, its "Cob" not Cobb, and don't forget the Mr. I am a Crabby old bastard, ( Cob ) I am NOT a Crabby old bald bastard ( Cobb ).

DRIVE ON................LEARN to SQEL :D

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

Yes I will buy you guys lunch, you know those who just read this must wonder if we hate each other or not. I love the good hearted teasing we have together on this site, it is to much fun. Happy holidays to both of you. Trolley I am sneaking in and out again with a cab full of Wemon this Friday night, we are going to death valley brewing company.  I am avoiding the hot springs like the plague. Don't get into the nude bathing in hot water, when I can do that at home in the privacy of my own tub.

I suppose I’ll have to stay away from Dolly country- in the haste to vamoose I forgot the “real” Crown 😲🤬😬.... 

But I’m not all that far away Vegas Teacher- if you want I could be at DV Brewing and kinda take a interest in your semi and ask certain questions you could show off your knowledge in front of the wimmin folk...

"Are we there yet?" asked no motorcycle rider, ever. 

1 hour ago, noteven said:

I suppose I’ll have to stay away from Dolly country- in the haste to vamoose I forgot the “real” Crown 😲🤬😬.... 

But I’m not all that far away Vegas Teacher- if you want I could be at DV Brewing and kinda take a interest in your semi and ask certain questions you could show off your knowledge in front of the wimmin folk...

Howdy noteven,

Or, you could just do as Dollytrolly, and I have done and just have that youngster buy lunch for the pleasure of our company rather then give him a chance to be a Peacock for the wimmins. :D

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

13 hours ago, noteven said:

12 hours ago, mr. cob said:

Howdy noteven,

Or, you could just do as Dollytrolly, and I have done and just have that youngster buy lunch for the pleasure of our company rather then give him a chance to be a Peacock for the wimmins. :D

Dave

Knot,

Don't get hung up on being Crownless I have always asspired to try to be somewhat of boozer but.....I am just too big of a wimp when I get a hangover.....

Now what about Teach.... ? ? 

Flyer has tried hard to keep Teach shiny-$ide-up but it ain't been easy.... 

I have told Teach GRIM truck stories and he looks horrified at first but then get a evil smile and ask for more stories....

So now Teach has decided to try a old Nevada occupation.......PIMP......I kid you NOT......yep TEACH has turned to PIMPing ......out his TRUCK ! ! !

Yep TEACH would refuse to buy us old geezers lunch at the Bunny Ranch Cat House but he streaks over to the Death Valley beer dive and Pimp out his truck for booze and free grub...... what kind of example is this for his students ( don't answer that).

Now Teach says he teaches Biology but then gets whilpy when it is time to get naked and soak on s pool of Hot Spring Water with a bunch of geezers old enough to be his grandparents.....shucks what better Biology lesson could there be than Teach viewing a herd of shriveled up old naked geezers floating in a steaming hot pool with germs that are so evil they don't even have a name yet.

Dennis Hoff was our most famous Legal Pimp until October 16 when he turned into a cadaver...but being a dead pimp around here , he still won election by a landslide being elected to the Nevada Assembly.....likely helped by plenty of long dead Nevada voters.....

Anyway as long as Teach can pimp enough free grub and booze to save enough to buy us all free LUNCH that's all any geezers could ask......

As far as Peacocking a truck around s bunch of wimmin well......that's in my far-distant-past......but big diamonds and fancy cars and big homes with plenty of cash AND horses sometimes is better than .... Truck zzzzzz.....

Drive on......(Teach still got a lot to.... Learn)

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

O.K. you all are having to much fun at my expense. Heavens no, I do not want to jump in the hot springs with a bunch of bacteria and floating stuff that probably has not been identified yet. I don't even swim in the public pools or even worse I do not go to water parks where there is a lot of Eschuricia coli floating around dead or otherwise.

Yes I will be there on Friday. I am leaving Vegas from the pick up point of 159 & 160 at 4:00 p.m. so that should put me over the hill and into Tecopa at about 5:30 if I am lucky. We will be discussing the book My Year in Beer. It is some nerdy intelectual stuff. I laugh every time I go to drop the semi off for repairs, wearing a coat and tie after school and the guys at the shop say, "You don't look like the typical person who drives a semi."

Archived