MS Streets

SWharton

We just bought a new computer without a DVD drive. I would like to install MS Streets which is on a DVD. I am thinking of either copying the DVD to the cloud or copying the DVD to a flash drive, then installing. I prefer the flash drive.

Would either/both of these work?

Thanks

If you have other programs that are on optical media, it might be worth buying a portable optical drive to use just for that. I have quite a large software library and have copied all of it to a portable hard drive for future/re-installation. You could use your old computer to do that before you get rid of it.

Rob

2012 F350 CC LB DRW 6.7
2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
Full-time since 8/2015

StatesVisited20210913_small.jpg

Thanks, I'll go the thumb drive route, seems easiest. So far this is the only program that I can't download. I went through my software box, maybe one other, need to decide if we still want that program and check to see if I can download it. I still have the old PC so I will use that.

I keep a USB DVD drive around just for this reason.  I think I paid around $30 for it, but have seen them under $20 on Amazon. 

2004 40' Newmar Dutch Star DP towing an AWD 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, Fulltimer July 2003 to October 2018, Parttimer now.
Travels through much of 2013 - http://www.sacnoth.com - Bill, Diane and Evita (the cat)

Archived