East Coast Rally Camping Sites

SuiteSuccess

I have received a couple of inquiries about camping sites at Deer Run for the ECR.  Several folks were questioning why they were assigned sites “across the lake” so thought I’d explain.  It has been the tradition that regular attendees year after year since the inception of the rally at Deer Run have been allowed to reserve their favorite site at the end of the rally for the following year.  This has been Kim’s policy for 10 years and will continue.  It was never an issue until the past couple of years when the rally grew beyond its borders in the main (Dogwood) loop.  In response she added sites by the showers at considerable expense.  As we received more requests, from a financial standpoint it made more sense to expand and improve the Maple loop to accommodate more big rigs.  Suggestions have been proffered to move the rally to another location but I have no plans to do that as folks will tell you Kim partnered with us in a huge way.  Regulars will attest to her investment in both time, money, and loyalty and we will continue to honor that long term commitment.  I will say call early and request the main loop and if a site is open or opens she will do her best to accommodate you.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

I should add if you are physically limited, please let Kim know that also. She honestly does her best to accommodate folks but sometimes just more requests than spaces to accommodate. 

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Archived