Sign in to follow this  
lvahl

Tandem Tow Dolly - $2500-SOLD!!!

Tandem tow dolly with surge brakes for pulling Motorcycle and Car. I pulled this over 7000 miles this summer with no problems. Platform for motorcycle is 4'x 8' and could be used for ATV or Golf Cart. Motorcycle chock is self locking so bike stand upright and one person can load the bike and strap down. The pan for the car swivels and can be adjusted forward or back.
Would consider regular tow dolly as partial trade. New tandem tow dolly is now well over twice this price. Located in Mesa, AZ Contact Lowell at 480-39o-o433

side.jpg

Edited by lvahl
sold

I have an interest in this Dolly but not sure how my logistics would work. I'm headed to St. Louis with my brother Saturday by truck only. I suppose we could retrieve it on the way to St. Louis  or work something out to get it on the way home after Thanksgiving?  I guess if I decide on it, I'll give you a call. When did you purchase this Dolly? New at the time?

Thanks,  Dwight

I purchased the tandem tow dolly just under 2 years ago.  We probably pulled it about 5000 miles the 1st year and just over 7000 this year. I found a deal on a barely used MC Lift for the motor home that I  felt I could not pass up, so we are going that route.  Give me a call if you are interested.

Lowell