Good traveling Mr. Cob

Vegas Teacher

3 hours ago, Vegas Teacher said:

Mr. Cob I wish you the best of and safest travels possible back to Washington! It was great getting to meet you and Newt.

You are welcome any time you come to Vegas!

Later,

Vegas teacher. 

Howdy Cory,

It was fun to meet you and your wife, thanks so much for dinner and the great Belgian beer it was wonderful.  Thanks for showing me your truck it’s going to be a nice one when your finished with it.

The trip home is going well, I pulled into a truck stop in La Grand Oregon at around 8:30PM local time, drove close to 800 miles today should easily be home tomorrow.  That big yellow kitty under the Hood loves to eat the miles, have I mentioned it lately how much I love this darn truck.

Get your self to a rally, the West Coast rally is coming up next June be there you will learn a lot and have a great time. Thanks again for meeting with me I enjoyed our time together. 

Dave

PS, Woke up, couldn’t  get back to sleep so started reading the forum and saw your thread so figured I would post to it, getting sleepy now good night.

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

Howdy Cory, 

Newt, and I are home. Emptied all the tanks on the trailer, filled the fuel tanks on the truck, ready for the next trip.  

Checked the trip meter on the truck, traveled 7042 miles and attended 6 rallies to include the HDT rally in the last 2 months,.  Being a vagabond/miscreant, is a thankless job but someone has to do it.

Dave 

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

Archived