must haves

virginiasean

3 hours ago, RoadMan said:

I'm just starting my research into the lifestyle before I purchase. The first thing that I have been looking for is the answer to the question..."what is the largest RV Network that can provide comprehensive information to it's Users?" 

Welcome to the Escapees RV Club forums. We are here to answer questions and offer support in any way that we can and this club is the most complete support system for the RV traveler that exists. As far as I know, there is no source that can supply the list that you are seeking. As others have said, most of us subscribe to one of the emergency road service companies and they take care of the issue.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Roadman,  I would start by reading several forum, reading the blogs that a lot of fulltimers have, and then asking specific questions to those things you weren’t able to figure out.  I hope I read your post wrong.

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe
2002 Alpine 36 MDDS (Figment II), 2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
Blog: http://www.barbanddave.net
SPK# 90761 FMCA #F337834

14 hours ago, RoadMan said:

Hello, 

I'm just starting my research into the lifestyle before I purchase. 
The first thing that I have been looking for is the answer to the question..."what is the largest RV Network that can provide comprehensive information to it's Users?" Such as... a list of all possible tow companies and service centers around the country should an RVer need them? 
If I can find that Network, than I know that they would have pretty much any info I need.
Thank You
RoadMan

We did not have any RVing experience several years ago when we first decided to explore the possibility of selling out and jumping right in to a full timing.  

We began our journey by doing some research and deciding on the type of RV we wanted and then the brand/model.  For us it was a Montana 5th wheel and the 3400RL floor plan.

Next we joined their brand specific forum and began reading and learning.  Now several years down the road we have moved to different RVs and visit other forums, but that first Montana Owners forum was and still is about the best one around.

Joe & Cindy

Newmar 4369 Ventana

Pulling 24' enclosed (Mini Cooper, Harley, 2 Kayaks)

Archived