T-Mobile at Escapees in Livingston?

chiefneon

Howdy!

I’m looking into trying to inhance our phone and data service while in Livingston at Escapees. We have AT&T it works but not great even with a booster. Was wondering it anyone has had any luck using T-Mobile especially data service at the Escapees in Livingston? 

“Happy Trails”

Chiefneon

"Class of 2007 Fulltimer's"

Gary & karen

Smoochie & Michaela (fur babies)

2018 Chevorlet 3500 HD/LTZ 2L Custom Hauler

2014 Heartland Cyclone 4000

2016 Smart Car Prime

Does T-Mobile have its own cell towers? A number of years ago it seems that they used ATT cell towers? If that is still so how can they be any better? Some of my children use T- Mobile because it is cheaper and does ok in the Houston, TX area. I have ATT and my better half Verizon. It does cost a little more but one or the other usually works well ever in BFE!

I tried T-Mobile a couple of years ago and found, as said earlier, that they used AT&T towers....sometimes. They didn’t use some of the towers AT&T had roaming agreements on, I found it less useful than AT&T. Might be a great option if you lived in the middle of a big city. Saw an article the other day explaining how "coverage" could be claimed. If a company reached ONE customer in a zip code area they could claim coverage for the entire area.

Didn't answer the question, sorry Gary.

Dave W. KE5GOH

Stuck in the 70's ---

In E. Texas

3 hours ago, SWharton said:

Maybe Verizon would be better. Our experience with T-Mobile has been it is virtually useless. I know what their coverage map claims, but that all it is, a claim. Doesn't pan out in real life.

Howdy!

We have a FMCA Verizon unlimited MiFi hotspot we use as a backup. The problem is that it is not unlimited. Once you reach the 25gbs it slows to unusable. When your trying to stream things that 25gbs doesn’t last long. Our AT&T is unlimited and it has never been throttled like Verizon does. 

“Happy Trails”

Chiefneon

"Class of 2007 Fulltimer's"

Gary & karen

Smoochie & Michaela (fur babies)

2018 Chevorlet 3500 HD/LTZ 2L Custom Hauler

2014 Heartland Cyclone 4000

2016 Smart Car Prime

Archived