Voting in Livingston

Can anyone give me the information (or point me to it on the web) for voting in Livingston.  Specifically, is there an early voting location?  Also, what are the dates for in person early voting?

I've looked through the Polk County website and can't seem to find anything about it.

Our "Here and There" Blog

2005 Safari Cheetah Motorhome

I've been calling our SKP mail service in Livingston every couple of days looking for our absentee ballots, but to no avail. We've been Livingston, SKP residents for 22 years, this is the first time we've failed to receive our ballots.  Anyone else having this problem?  

oRV

75065 Lifetime Member

2010 Phaeton 40 QTH

2014 Honda CR-V Toad

I don't know when you requested  an application for absentee ballot but I got mine several weeks ago, sent it in  and got the absentee ballot forwarded from the mail service last week in NM. I have already mailed the ballot this last Sat. Early voting started today in Polk county. In Livingston the site is the 1st floor of the Judiicial Center.  It is on Mill st. Get most of this from the county clerks office or their portion of the county web site.

37 minutes ago, bigjim said:

I don't know when you requested  an application for absentee ballot but I got mine several weeks ago, sent it in  and got the absentee ballot forwarded from the mail service last week in NM. I have already mailed the ballot this last Sat. Early voting started today in Polk county. In Livingston the site is the 1st floor of the Judiicial Center.  It is on Mill st. Get most of this from the county clerks office or their portion of the county web site.

Thanks!  I kept striking out on my searches - that does it!

Our "Here and There" Blog

2005 Safari Cheetah Motorhome

22 minutes ago, Ronbo said:

There aren’t any early voting locations in Texarkana

… at the Courthouse on Laurel St.

http://www.texarkanagazette.com/news/texarkana-region/story/2018/oct/22/early-voting-gets-under-way-today/748879/

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

10 hours ago, GR "Scott" Cundiff said:

Specifically, is there an early voting location?  Also, what are the dates for in person early voting?

I've looked through the Polk County website and can't seem to find anything about it.

• County Clerk

Schelana Hock 
    Early Voting for the November 6, 2018 General Election begins Monday, October 22, 2018.
    P. O. Drawer 2119
    Livingston, TX 77351 
    Phone: 936-327-6805 
    Fax: 936-327-6855

If you were to call I am sure that they will be happy to give you locations. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

17 hours ago, bigjim said:

ronbo, are you a Txkna resident?

No. I am a Livingston resident although I have never spent the night there. Scott is also a resident of Livingston and Texarkana is not in Polk County. He has to be in Polk County to do early voting in person. I don’t believe he did the mail ballots as he is enrout to the area. 

Ron C.

2013 Dynamax Trilogy 3850 D3

2000 Kenworth T2000 Optimus Prime

I and the DW voted yesterday, Monday, the 22nd at the Judicial Center, which is right behind the court house in Livingston. Voting is Monday through Fridays now until Nov. 2nd.

Dave

On edit should have said through Nov. 2nd

2004 Volvo 630 left tandem with 12 speed Freedomline

2014 Sandpiper 35 ROK 42' fifth wheel

Western Golf & Country Cart (EZ-GO frame)

Howdy!

We are in Livingston now at our homebase at Escapees. We early voted yesterday at the Polk Court House in Livingston. 101 W Church Street, Livingston, Texas 77351.

We generally walk in and it takes only a few minutes. Yesterday we stood in line for over and hour. Everyone including the deputy on duty stated they had never seen it that busy for early voting.

” Happy Trails “

Chiefneon

"Class of 2007 Fulltimer's"

Gary & karen

Smoochie & Michaela (fur babies)

2018 Chevorlet 3500 HD/LTZ 2L Custom Hauler

2014 Heartland Cyclone 4000

2016 Smart Car Prime

I use the Escapees So Dakota addresss. Was up there in Sept to renew my drivers liscense and found out that you have to do a request for absentee voting every year or they won’t sent you an mail ballot. Got mine last week and already returned it. Not sure about Livingston and Polk County. May be the same, may be different. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

Archived