dish for my rv

i am wondering if anyone is using the dish for my rv pay as you go service. i am also wondering what there customer service is like are they in america or another country it seems that residential dish support is clue less on alot of stuff. i am wondering how the warranty is handled on the hopper 3 while traveling if something goes wrong like an HDD failure

I'm VERY satisfied with myDish for my RV pay as you go and we are full-timers. After dealing with DirecTv for a number of years there is no comparison between the two customer services ... Dish is the best! What I like the most about Dish's customer service is their App that allows one to change their current location and have local channels in 15 minutes without ever talking with someone from customer service! Can't help you with your Hopper question as we have a regular HD receiver.  

"Dish4MyRV" is a branding used by Pace International, an authorized Dish retailer. They connect you to Dish Customer Service to set up a Dish "Flex" pay-as-you-go "Outdoor" account. All of your dealings for your account and program package are handled by Dish Customer Service. Your equipment purchases, if you choose to buy from them, are handled by Pace of course. My account was set up through Dish4MyRV, but my equipment was all purchased elsewhere at better prices.

I've seen Dish dealer service trucks in various RV parks a number of times over the years, so I'd guess there would be little difficulty in getting a warranty replacement either delivered or shipped in. It would likely be best to make sure your service address is set to your current location though.

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

In the early days I had a VIP 622 DVR that had a bad HDMI port.  Dish shipped the replacement overnight and I just dropped the old unit into the same box and dropped  it off at a UPS store.

Please click for Emails instead of PM
Mark & Dale
Joey - 2016 Bounder 33C Tige - 2006 40' Travel Supreme
Sparky III - 2021 Mustang Mach-e, off the the Road since 2019
Useful HDT Truck, Trailer, and Full-timing Info at
www.dmbruss.com

Archived