requirements

virginiasean

our long west to east coast has now been extended thanks to all the amazing places we have been recommended by you guys ......so I have a few more questions

I have tried to book a few RV parks as advised for holiday weekends but have come across a problem...they want a registration number for the vehicle to book! as it will be a rental ( can't swim ours across the pond)how do I get over that?

virginia

p.s I wish there was a way on here I could show you a picture of our route socially to those of you who have been soooo informative

In 6 years of full time I have never been asked for my plate number to make a reservation. Sometimes when I get to the camp ground and am checking in they ask for it, but never to register. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

• 3 weeks later...

If you know which rental company you'll be using, call them and explain this to them and ask for advice. I'm sure they've ran into this at some point in time.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

Archived