EC30 Settings

SWharton

We run the EC30 with Auto On and Quiet Time.

We are back at this. We have been doing some boondocking and originally took the defaults on our EC30 just adding quiet time and Auto On. The defaults were horrible. The EC30 would start fine but stop after 10-11 minutes. SOC would go from 66% to 69%. Never would see 3 bars.

Changed the time to run from the default of 1 minute to 10 minutes. Still not happy.

What should our settings be? We would like to use Auto On, Quiet Time and have the generator turn off when SOC is at least 90% or 3 bars. Are these mutually exclusive?

We have switched to AGM batteries which have helped a lot.

Thanks a lot.

I have a different style of auto gen start module that I would be happy to share my settings, but I don't know how many of them would apply.  Mine is a Magnum AGS module that has more customizable features.  I did find this operators manual for the EC30 that may help you though.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

Archived