Nice RV resort

runaway parents

Camped out at a very nice RV resort in Kennewick Washington last weekend . Guess it was built in the last 2 years. It is called Columbia Sun RV Resort . it can handle rigs up 100ft. place is spread out over 25 acres it has the usual hot tub swimming pool weight room game room event center .Very nice place! 

10 hours ago, runaway parents said:

Camped out at a very nice RV resort in Kennewick Washington last weekend . Guess it was built in the last 2 years. It is called Columbia Sun RV Resort . it can handle rigs up 100ft. place is spread out over 25 acres it has the usual hot tub swimming pool weight room game room event center .Very nice place! 

Did you submit it to the HDT Campground Resource?  Hit campground submissions at this page.

http://www.hhrvcampgrounds.com/

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

11 hours ago, runaway parents said:

Well I think I finally got a rv resort submitted. We will see how well I did one type o and it turns red and nearly impossible to read.

I’m grateful to Trey, Mark and others for these resources.  Sure saved us some time in locating places to overnight on our recent trip.

Trey, is there any way to add comments to an already existing campground in the guide?  We stayed in one listed recently and it was a bit more difficult to maneuver than listed.  Seems they may have put some posts around sewer, water, that weren’t there previously.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Archived