When I had Dish in my RV, I used this one. I have gone to Over the Air, and no longer use Dish. The 722k Is a dual tuner, has inputs for 2 satellites. It supports 2 TVs as well. It comes with a 500 GB internal drive and has a USB  port to support additional external storage. It also has Ethernet and HDMI ports. I added the OTA module, so it also receives over the air locals. It is complete, ready to install, and comes with both the remotes (one per TV). I used a Winegard Dish, but that went with the RV.

I will take $100 shipped to anywhere in the continental US (IOW, shipping included). I can email pix if needed.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by inflt
Wrong model

54 minutes ago, inflt said:

When I had Dish in my RV, I used this one. I have gone to Over the Air, and no longer use Dish. The 711k Is a dual tuner, has inputs for 2 satellites. It supports 2 TVs as well. It comes with a 500 GB internal drive and has a USB  port to support additional external storage. It also has Ethernet and HDMI ports. I added the OTA module, so it also receives over the air locals. It is complete, ready to install, and comes with both the remotes (one per TV). I used a Winegard Dish, but that went with the RV.

I will take $100 shipped to anywhere in the continental US (IOW, shipping included). I can email pix if needed.

Thanks for looking.

Are you sure it's a 711K?