Wash and Wax

Twotoes

Just got to Suprise AZ outside of Phoenix. The rig needs a good wash and wax. The office at the park I am in doesn’t have a referral list. Any good recommendations for a wash and wax in or near Surprise AZ. I have a 43 foot Class A DP. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

I do not have any references for you. But you could call one or two other larger RV Parks, and just ask them if they have recommended providers of this service. We did that when we were boon docking in Yuma a few years back, and we got two recommendations. Called, and both had the same price, but due to a cancelation, one could get us that very AM. So we met at a parking lot that they'd used before - and it worked out well. (Kind of funny, but the next year in a park in Yuma - the only company they'd let in was the other company. And they too did a great job, still at the same price.) 

I'm personally not a fan of Yelp, but it could give some leads to check into further too... 

Good luck,

Smitty

Be safe, have fun,

Smitty

04 CC Allure "RooII" - Our "E" ride for life!

Thanks Kirk. I have used Blue Beacon in the past for a quick cheep wash but I am looking for a wash and wax. I use the truck wash when traveling a couple of times a year and at least once a year get a hand wax to keep the rig looking good. After rolling for three weeks taking my time heading south the rig needs a really good wash and wax right now. Trying to find some outfit for around $250 to $300. Verybody wants over $500. I’ll be here for 3months so I have time to look. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

Archived