Election time and early Voter Fraud

ms60ocb

An Email from the Escapee's Mail Service and article in the Sept 27 Polk County Enterprise http://polkenterprise.com/   says be careful and aware.

Two years ago I was a victim. I called the County Clerk maybe the 20th of Oct as I had not received a requested ballot. I was told a Ballot had been spend to my Livingston address. I called the Escapee's Mail service and they had not record of receiving the ballot. I haven't contact anyone about this for about a year so I suppose it is under investigation.....

The good news is I received an Email from Escapee Mail Service yesterday that an important document was received for my forwarding directions..

Beaware

Clay

Clay & Marcie Too old to play in the snow

Diesel pusher and previously 2 FW and small Class C

11 minutes ago, ms60ocb said:

...... I haven't contact anyone about this for about a year so I suppose it is under investigation.....

Beaware

Clay

...."so I suppose it is under investigation"

"Investigations" are limited in time  -one week-  and scope  -way too many people involved (FBI not interested).

But, I will "Beaware" - -  whether that means.... "Be aware"  -or-  "Beware"..😠

Also if you use the Escapees SD address and you want an absentee ballot to vote by mail you must contact Pennington County and request one every year. I just renewed my tags and drivers liscense and went in person to the County Admin Office and filed out the forms to request absentee ballot. It will be mailed to my SD address and forward to Livingston. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/29/2018 at 1:54 PM, ms60ocb said:

An Email from the Escapee's Mail Service and article in the Sept 27 Polk County Enterprise http://polkenterprise.com/   says be careful and aware

Are there any other Polk County registered voters / SKPs out there who currently have missing absentee ballots? 

My absentee ballot was received at the Shepherd address over two weeks ago. My husband's was not, even though we mailed our applications on the same day.

Today I called Escapees mail service in Livingston to double check it still isn't there. A kind rep told me that they have received "a lot" of calls about missing ballots. Same situation. One person in a couple got theirs, the other did not.

After speaking with SKPs I called the County Clerk and the rep stated they cannot track the missing ballot. The only way to request another one is to email the Clerk and request one again. We have. And now we wait.

Makes you go "Hmmm...."

Rene & Jim
Exploring North America since 2007. SKP #103,274

I received my Ballot this year and everything worked as it should. I was notified on Sept 28 that, Escapees Mail Forwarding Service - Important Document Received.

Since my Ballot didn't get to the Escapee's Mail Service 2 years ago, I only return my ballot with USPS Tracking.

Clay

Clay & Marcie Too old to play in the snow

Diesel pusher and previously 2 FW and small Class C

Glad to hear you got your ballot. Still no word on our first one, but now we are waiting for the replacement from the clerk's office.

I have total confidence in the SKPs mail system. My gut feeling is that somewhere outside of it the disconnect happened.

Thanks for the tip to send with tracking!

Rene & Jim
Exploring North America since 2007. SKP #103,274

• Kirk W locked this topic

Archived