Domicile location vs Doctors/Dentist locations

As well if you are retired military you will have Tricare for Life instead of straight medicare. You still pay medicare's monthly fee, but Tricare picks up the co pays for all covered services. My monthly Medicare  is ~$135/mo and no supplements are needed for us. Tricare catastrophic caps apply. It is simple but with all the mailed plans and supplements as we got close to age 65 I wasn't sure until we checked with the medicare and Tricare folks. That is just a header, for specifics call your Tricare and Medicare customer service numbers. Non retiree veterans are eligible for VA benefits which differ for each individual. Call the VA for details. Several folks here like Kirk have indicated in the past that they get most of their care from the VA. That may have changed but they can explain as I am a retiree with 27 years active service.

I just put that in for the vets and retirees approaching Medicare age.

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

Archived