A small lot of land with a storage building on South Lubec Road in Lubec, Maine. The lot is 8,712 square feet (about 90' x 90'). The building is about 24' square. The land is flat and well drained - gravely. The property has electricity but no water or septic. The property is about 600' from the Lubec Channel and has a limited view of the channel and Grand Manan Island. South Lubec Road is the road to the famous West Quoddy Head lighthouse. Taxes are $615 per year based on a $26,000 assessment. The area of the land is approximately what is bounded by the bushes in the attached photos. The building is dry and sheet rocked inside. The lot is #9A-1 on the Lubec property map https://townoflubec.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/map-214.pdf. We are asking $18,000 but will consider serious offers.

Lubec-3.jpg

Lubec-4.jpg

Google Maps Location.JPG

Edited by Cinders
correct spelling

That was the good old days up there when the canneries were booming. Pretty quiet there now, now that the fish are all gone. My mother got the idea to move there about 2000 for reasons only she understood. She had this little plot and the "garage" as a storage area. She's passed on now and we've sold her house and would like to sell of this spot as well. It would be a nice place to keep a camper in the summer.