Damnphool ideas

noteven

I sitting in fronta the heater sipping a coffee looking outside at the cold and wet chitty weather and a idea 💡 comes to mind...

Travel to Arizona via Halifax, NS to see some lakes and leaves. 

Stay in Canada eastbound.

Then shape a course for AZ kiddy corner. 

Overnight at Walmart.

Post on Instagram 

I’m over here a ways east of Edmonton, AB.

How hard could it be? 

"Are we there yet?" asked no motorcycle rider, ever. 

There's some good riding on Cape Breton.    Along the coast, you can whale watch without getting off the bike.  And the seafood up there is amazing.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

65 degrees? Don't take this personal but you suck!!! Heat index here on Tuesday was 106. I'd give anything for 85......65 is just too much to expect but sure would be nice. Could ya ship us some of that cool air?

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

Haha Never been so happy to see snow! Dear wife planned a trip to Edmonton to visit her mother but reconsidered when she heard about the snow.  Man that was a close one!

2004 Freightliner m2 106  2015 DRV lx450 Fullhouse  2019 Indian Springfield 2014 Yamaha 950 V-Star

Now if you go east take the snow with you. Last year you left it at my place.

I am thinking about getting our water and sewer lines out of the ground before it freezes in the ground. I am going to cover the electric line also so it is easy to get up.

Now back east they do not like extra things behind your trailer just for some thought on the pusher truck idea.

Sitting hear with the Auquahot on sippin coffee think that da_ snow is going east this year.

My wife keeps asking how are we going south this year. I keep saying where the fishing is good. But she knows it snows early where I like to fish. So we are having mild  discussion on our route south.

I have been watching your weather map and I think your are stockpiling that snow to deliver at my door step in Montana. 

Have fun on that trip.    Vern

21 hours ago, Wrknrvr said:

Now if you go east take the snow with you. Last year you left it at my place.

I am thinking about getting our water and sewer lines out of the ground before it freezes in the ground. I am going to cover the electric line also so it is easy to get up.

Now back east they do not like extra things behind your trailer just for some thought on the pusher truck idea.

Sitting hear with the Auquahot on sippin coffee think that da_ snow is going east this year.

My wife keeps asking how are we going south this year. I keep saying where the fishing is good. But she knows it snows early where I like to fish. So we are having mild  discussion on our route south.

I have been watching your weather map and I think your are stockpiling that snow to deliver at my door step in Montana. 

Have fun on that trip.    Vern

Looking forward to cooler weather here. Then the Sauger fishing and Crappie fishing gets hot. Next weekend there saying were going to get cold.. Yes 70 for a high, around 50's for low. May even stop the grass from growing by Thanksgiving.

event.png

I should be leaving yesterday but I help with harvesting which is at a standstill. 

Vern I could tow the snow weather east... it’s bound to show up wherever I go after Oct 15 🙃

... I just looked out the door and it is overcast, 34F and very light snow falling...

guess I don’t have to go anywhere’s 

Supposed to smarten up after the weekend when we get Early Aboriginal Post Equinox weather patterns. Which is like January in Wickenburg. Dry, sunny, warm, maybe a nip of frost at sunrise...

"Are we there yet?" asked no motorcycle rider, ever. 

2 hours ago, noteven said:

I should be leaving yesterday but I help with harvesting which is at a standstill. 

Vern I could tow the snow weather east... it’s bound to show up wherever I go after Oct 15 🙃

... I just looked out the door and it is overcast, 34F and very light snow falling...

guess I don’t have to go anywhere’s 

Supposed to smarten up after the weekend when we get Early Aboriginal Post Equinox weather patterns. Which is like January in Wickenburg. Dry, sunny, warm, maybe a nip of frost at sunrise...

I have to ask where are you at, that it is snowing right now?? 

There's a teacher for ya...had to look it up :)  Us lazy folk already knew it was "way up there" we just aint sure how far "up there" it is. 

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

SNOW?=BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For get that. As long as it doesn't cross the border the think we will be ok. Oh yes installing chains on trucks  for drivers that don't have a clue. Fun times. For you guys that think you might be out on snowy roads now is the time to get those chains out and make sure they are in working order. Get to know how to install them. While you have good weather. Don't wait till your spun out in a snow storm in the  middle of the road. This is not the time to be figuring these things out. Especially  if your blocking traffic. 

1 minute ago, runaway parents said:

SNOW?=BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For get that. As long as it doesn't cross the border the think we will be ok. Oh yes installing chains on trucks  for drivers that don't have a clue. Fun times. For you guys that think you might out on snowy roads now is the time to get those chains out and make sure they are in working order. Get to know how to install them. While you have good weather. Don't wait till your spun out in a snow storm in the  middle of the road. This is not the time to be figuring these things out. Especially  if your blocking traffic. 

My wallet don't even have a chain on it. That's what parking lots are for.

1 minute ago, Alie&Jim's Carrilite said:

I'm almost up there... but still south of the border.  Was in Wolf Point MT today.

Close, but still 923 miles, by Google.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

Reminds me of the time i stopped for fuel in an undisclosed small town way down south.  After fueling i went in to pay and passed a guy wearing just bib overalls. On the way back to the bus he asked where i was from and had a hard time explaining where i was from cause he didn't even know where North Dakota was! So i told him that u drive north till you hit the snow and then drive 500 more!  He paused and then said "Hmmm you can't get more Yankee than that!"  

2004 Freightliner m2 106  2015 DRV lx450 Fullhouse  2019 Indian Springfield 2014 Yamaha 950 V-Star

Archived