Fumoto Valve

SWharton

I have a 2015 Winnebago Gasser and want to get a Fumoto Valve for it . I went to the Fumoto site and can't figure out which one I need. Engines are not my cup of tea so any help would be beneficial. I won't be getting it installed until the next oil change but want to have the valve in hand.

Thanks

From looking at their website, it looks like there are several that will fit, assuming that you have an F53 with 6.8 V-10.  They don't show any F53 listing for 2015 but the valve choices look to be the same for V-10 engines in 2015 as they are in the 2017 listings for the F-53. There is more than one possible choice in each of them. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

It only takes me about 20 minutes . But , I use a very high tech drainage device . I re-purpose a cereal box . Strip it to a single layer and fold it into a V . That's what takes so much time . ;)

And , it doesn't cost near as much as one of those fancy no need for a wrench valves . LOL

Goes around , comes around .

Thanks everyone.

From everything I researched the 106 seems to be the one. I guess I'll wait to just before the next oil change to order it and hope for the best. I'll probably order from Amazon so it is an easy return if needed.

I wish Fumoto made it easier to figure out which one is needed.

Archived