2018 National HDT Rally, who is going to be there?

mr. cob

We are changing our plans from rental car(due to selling the DRV) to working on packing the Teton(once we get it home) then towing to Hutch.  It will need tires, which is why I am asking about recommendations.  Hopefully it all goes well and we will be staying at the Fairgrounds, but backup plan is rental car.

Marcel

1 hour ago, Vegas Teacher said:

40 to Oklahoma city, 400 north to Wichita, 235 around Wichita to Hutch. I drive 40 every year back to Oklahoma City, catch 44 to Tulsa then get off at 69 and take it home to Pittsburg Kansas. 

BTW   thanks for the reply

Marcel

I dont teach high school kids but rather train them in my business after high school.  And, yes they are needy, and SHORT ATTENTION SPAN.  Want a paycheck but work on their phones more than at the job.  This is construction, dont get paid by social media.  Have to get the job DONE to get paid.

In between LA and SD, Riverside County.  Likely take the 15 to the 40.

Marcel

12 minutes ago, phoenix2013 said:

4iPEiCUl.jpg

Yes, and the newest newbie Benny

moS4KtSl.jpg

he digs sushi and is a ham.

IMzHhNxl.jpg

Howdy Henry,

Benny looks to be about Newt’s size they can be playmates this year.

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

Archived