Today (September 10th) is the last day!

sdixon747

Just a reminder, today is the last day to get your early registration discount. After September 10th, the registration price goes up and your event T-Shirt will not be available. 

For more information and to register, please go to NationalHDTRally.com

Steve & Gail

2000 Volvo VNL660 Autoshift Detroit 60 12.7 "Semi Crazy"

2016 smart "Lil Crazy"

2018 Space Craft 48' TT "The Nut House"

KJ4YGY & KK4CTE

Volvo w SpaceCraft 1024.jpg

Howdy Steve,

When will the list of this years participants show up on the rally site?

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

Hi Dave,

We used to publish a list of attendees, but a few years ago we got some complaints that some people didn't want to announce to the world that they were going to be away from home for a period of time. For that reason, we quit putting out the list. I'm certainly glad to see that you and Newt are going to be there again this year.

Steve

Steve & Gail

2016 smart "Lil Crazy"

KJ4YGY & KK4CTE

What's the plan for last minute decision makers? We may be able to make it, but don't want to commit funds until we're standing in front of a cash box.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

I understand not being able to commit at this time. That is not a problem. The registration remains open all the way through the rally, so you can register at any time. The only difference is, the early registration discount goes away after today and I can no longer accept t-shirt orders because I have to place the order with my t-shirt guy. I certainly hope you will be able to make it out. It will be good to see you again.

Steve

Steve & Gail

2016 smart "Lil Crazy"

KJ4YGY & KK4CTE

34 minutes ago, sdixon747 said:

Hi Dave,

We used to publish a list of attendees, but a few years ago we got some complaints that some people didn't want to announce to the world that they were going to be away from home for a period of time. For that reason, we quit putting out the list. I'm certainly glad to see that you and Newt are going to be there again this year.

Steve

Howdy Steve,

I can understand the reasons, I just like to see whose coming, I only get to see most of these folks once a year and it was fun to look and see who will be there.  Maybe I'll start a thread asking those who don't mind to post in it if they are coming or not.  It will be good to see you and Gail again, remember to make Newt, a name tag. 😀

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

Dave, if you want to start a list of attendees and people volunteer to go on the list, go for it! You can put me and Gail at the top!

Steve & Gail

2016 smart "Lil Crazy"

KJ4YGY & KK4CTE

Archived