dsimpson

SOLD- 2008 Hitchhiker and 2008 Dodge RAM for sale

Help me out here.  I had hoped that I had this priced for a quick sale but apparently not.  Before I go to the trouble of expanding my advertising to RV Trader and other mediums, help me determine what a good price might be.

We have been full-timing in this unit since we purchased it and have maintained it accordingly.  My wife's father recently passed away and we must hang up the keys and take care of her 95 year old mother.  We have decided to buy a condo and take her mom out of the assisted living facility which is very expensive.  So, the chances of using the RV again are pretty slim.

Tell me what price I should be asking even if you do not intend to buy it.

You might also consider contacting Kansas RV (formerly NuWa) and see if they could help with valuation or see if they would he interested in buying it from you. 

I spent about an hour with the owner going over the many nice features the 5th wheel and truck have.  I was particularly impressed with the excellent condition of the 5th wheel.  The paint job made the 5th wheel seem almost new. The price for both was quite reasonable as well.  Only a potential family situation of my own kept me from pulling the trigger.