Schwintek / Lippert slide out wont slide out

dennisvr

Here was the problem.  Feel kind of stupid now that I didn't do a more complete check on the wiring, but to my defense getting older its harder to get under vehicles anymore and I was relying and the other guy and he said that all the wires went into a big loom.  Finally I got under the coach and followed the wires from the controller forward and low and behold the factory had laid the wires on top of the leaf spring (That's right, laying on top of the spring) and it got between them and smashed it.  
So cut out the bad spot and reconnected the wires and all works well.
Another problem solved.  perseverance paid off.
Also while I was under the coach I notices that the brackets that hold the 1/2" black pipe for the propane had broke and it to was riding on top of the leaf spring.  Will go back and fix that.
This is all on a 1 1/2 yr old coach.

kuCBNUKl.jpg

"It is better to have more truck than you need than to need more truck than you have"

2001 Volvo 660, Cummins 400 ISX, Eaton 3 Peddle Auto Shift    
2014 Fuzion 40' Toyhauler
2015 Smart Car                                                                                                                                                                          

Archived