Coming next March!

Kirk W

So do you have to either already have an RV and/or be a member of Escapees in order to attend?

My brother and his wife have been talking about getting an RV, and don't live too far away from Tucson.  I'm sure they could learn a lot from the classes and seminars I assume you guys will be offering.

Regards

John

DON'T FEED THE VULTURES!

My Body is a Temple!  Ancient, Crumbling, Probably Cursed . . .

I Don't Like to Make Advanced Plans.  They Cause the Word "PREMEDITATED" to Get Thrown Around in Court!

MyMapS.jpg

We have attended two Escapades they  are well organized and well worth the trip to attend.

Helen and I are long timers ..08 F-350 Ford,LB,CC,6.4L,4X4, Dually,4:10 diff dragging around a 2013 Montana 3402 Big Sky

SKP 100137. North Ridgeville, Ohio in the summer, sort of and where ever it is warm in the winter.

2 hours ago, Optimistic Paranoid said:

So do you have to either already have an RV and/or be a member of Escapees in order to attend?

You do not have to own an RV or even stay in one, but those who commute from a hotel/motel do tend to miss out on some of the best parts of things (in my opinion) as a lot of the social activity because it is spontaneous and impromptu in the campground under awnings or even in the streets. Most of the time there are a few who rent an RV and some who are there to learn, particularly if they attend the boot camp that precedes each Escapade. Escapade is also open to those who are not members of Escapees RV Club but there is a slightly higher price. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 7:55 AM, Optimistic Paranoid said:

My brother and his wife have been talking about getting an RV, and don't live too far away from Tucson.  I'm sure they could learn a lot from the classes and seminars I assume you guys will be offering. 

They can get daily passes and probably a full pass without camping,. They could also sign up for Boot Camp which will be just prior to the rally. We did boot Camp before we bought our RV and because we did it saved us tens of thousands of dollars. How? The thing we earned was that the average RV'er buys 3 RV's before they get the one they really like. Tens of thousands lost right there. We thought more deeply about what we wanted  and managed to get it right first time.

There is also an RV show right at the rally

Come to my painting class too!!

BnB

2009 Monaco Cayman DP 38'

bnbrv.blogspot.com/

2 hours ago, Mr. Camper said:

At the RV show with the Escapade are park models included?

No, they are not. It is mostly motorhomes and the dealer showing is by Paul Evert's RV Country and they bring mostly motorized RVs. They pay for the privilege of showing RVs as well as hosting several social events. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2018 at 7:55 AM, Optimistic Paranoid said:

I attended my first Escapade without an RV, I stayed at a local hotel. You also do not need to be a member. But best to register for the whole event - so much to choose from!

SKP hugs,
Donna [Froggi] & Stu
BLOGS: Our Prime Years ~ My Author Site
2000 Freightliner FL60, 2007 41' KZ Toy Hauler, 2015 HD Tri-Glide
SKP Lifetime #48337 ~ Good Sam Lifetime #42600353

Archived