pkeeffe

Caretakers for Summer 2019

Mississippi Riverwood RV Park (MRAI) located in Otsego MN on the Mississippi River is currently seeking a couple for housekeeping, pool, and light maintenance to live on site with full  hookups. This is a part time position for the 2019 season (April 15 - October 15).  The selected couple will be working under the direction of the Maintenance Manager

We are a condominium type rv park looking for a friendly and hardworking couple to join us. Must be good at cleaning and paying attention to detail.  Daily duties are as follows: clubhouse housekeeping, clean and restock rest rooms, clean laundry room and all laundry machines, maintain the swimming pool that requires a Certified Pool Operator's (CPO) certification, and light maintenance. CPO certification training fees will be provided by MRAI if applicable.  Please submit resumes by email by September 10, 2019. Please email resumes to email:  mississippiriverwood2019@gmail.com

On 8/9/2018 at 2:45 PM, pkeeffe said:

September 10, 2019

I'm guessing this should be 2018

Yes, but they are asking for resumes to be e-mailed by applicants. And I imagine that those would need to be mailed by September, 10, 2018. 

Thanks Kirk but that still doesn’t answer my question. Is the position still available. Don’t want to send a resume if the position has already been filled.