Larry&Donna-AK

2017 Volvo 780 (42T780) w/SMART BED & ET HITCH

It seems the price we originally listed isn't acceptable to sale our Volvo, therefore if you’re ready now or will be in the near future we will review and possibly accept serious offers via email only NANOOK2017@gmail.com  We requesting serious inquiries only.

Be aware that we can accept a reasonable loss from our original purchase price but we can’t give the truck away. Cash only and no Trades.

For Sale is our custom ordered Silver 2017 Volvo 42T780 w/Silver Package with AliArc Front Bumper, Custom Marker lights, Herrin SMART Bed & ET Hitch. Approximately 34,000 miles. This is a one owner Truck and never been used commercially. It is licensed/Registered as a Motohome in our home State, 

The Volvo is currently stored in the Las Vegas area and we live in Alaska.

Great looking Rig!

Photos at: http://s1255.photobucket.com/user/Nanook2017/slideshow/2017 Volvo 42T780 Motorhome

GLWS

</:-)

Good luck with the sale.  It is a great truck and I know you are reluctant to let it go, but someone will be getting an excellent toter for a 5er or whatever else they may wish to pull.

3 minutes ago, Chad Heiser said:

Good luck with the sale.  It is a great truck and I know you are reluctant to let it go, but someone will be getting an excellent toter for a 5er or whatever else they may wish to pull.

Thanks Chad... you’re correct we planned at least 10 years of travel and love this truck but life throws curve balls at you once in awhile. Whoever buys it is getting a once in a lifetime deal.

I love your truck but I can’t get anywhere near your purchase/original asking price. I wish you luck in the sale.

And that’s exactly why we didn’t put a price on this listing.  We are reviewing all serious offers.

thank you for the truck compliment.

Edited by Larry&Donna-AK