Back from Oregon

Vegas Teacher

Well we are back from Oregon and it was a great trip. The California / Oregon wildfires were incredible and the amount of smoke was unbelievable. I am happy we did not take the Volvo now. There was a lot of driving in smoke, lots of smoke. We did the ale trail in Eugene and went to a lot of places downtown and in a lot of very tight spots for parking. The Tundra, being a double cab and having an 8 foot bed was quite a challenge in some parking lots and narrow streets.

Our dogs were great and the seminar was a huge learning experience.

Meetings for school start Wednesday 8/8/18 and students come back 8/13/18, Monday a week from today. I got my boots polished and my suits dry cleaned.

Good bye summer, hello work. Oh well only 10 more.......

Later,

Vegas Teacher - Cory Ossana

Teach, 

w O R K ......four letter word....bummer....

I warned the log truck drivers about you and your puppies......scared them a lot so they stayed on their side of the Oregon pig trails.

Not many V-rigs up here in hillbilly land so best you were in your Japan rig......most loggers get a kick out of my Sammy, they think it's just a Jeep they dried out too fast and shrunk by a third....

Glad you got out of Oregon and back to Vegas when you did because it's going to get H O T (104f) for the next couple of days and you folks from Vegas would not know what to do with a bunch of Oregon Hillbilly'$ running around naked to stay cool......

Drive on.......(keep those log trucks scared.....)

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

Archived