Emergency Road Service.

TXiceman

Wanted to know if anyone has used the Excapees road service plan and how well it worked.  Our Good Sam ERS is up for renewal and last time we used it to get a tire changed, they charged extra to put a little air in the spare tire.  Big plus is Escapees is less money

Thanks, Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

We just went over to the Escapee plan and of course have not used it.It is fairly new so it may have not had much usage. We have had them all over the years including Coach net. The escapee plan is 99.00  new member but I doubt it will be 99.00 second year.

Helen and I are long timers ..08 F-350 Ford,LB,CC,6.4L,4X4, Dually,4:10 diff dragging around a 2013 Montana 3402 Big Sky

SKP 100137. North Ridgeville, Ohio in the summer, sort of and where ever it is warm in the winter.

The plan is by Saferide,  FMCA uses them too. That's gotta say something about their background.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

We've had good results with Coach Net.  Most of the people who respond to emergency calls are the same regardless who you buy the policy from.

Newt

2012 HitchHiker Discover America 345 LKSB

2009 Dodge/Cummins

LIVINGSTON TX

Archived