Graphics

solo318

Now that I have the bulk of the project finished. I'm looking for someone to apply some graphics. All of the shops I've spoken with won't do anything this large. I noticed that many of you have matched your trucks to your trailers. Where did you get it done? I might have to drive out of state to get this done. Thanks in advance, Steve

I had my truck done at a graphics shop Parsons, KS last time I was at RVHLifestyles. They did a good job at a reasonable price.

Dixon Volvo.jpg

Steve & Gail

2000 Volvo VNL660 Autoshift Detroit 60 12.7 "Semi Crazy"

2016 smart "Lil Crazy"

2018 Space Craft 48' TT "The Nut House"

KJ4YGY & KK4CTE

Volvo w SpaceCraft 1024.jpg

The sign company in Grand Junction, C0 specializes in graphics for semi's.  Maybe other sign companys do the same.  It is all computerized.  Just tell them what you want and what colors or choose from some existing styles.  A friend had them do his 5er over the old graphics and it looked great.  Matched the outline of the existing graphics perfectly.   Pretty reasonable to.  They measure the vehicle and draw out the pattern on the computer and it cuts the design and spits it out.  Ready to apply.

Just a thought, you might check with local owner operators to see where they get their graphics.

Randy

2001 Volvo VNL 42 Cummins ISX Autoshift

Sign painters are not painters anymore, they are camera to computer designers.  Take them a picture of the design you want, they will put on the computer and give you the colors you want. Most sign companies can do this and a whole lot less than CDI paint in forest city ,IA

2002 Beaver Marquis Emerald   C-12 Cat 505 HP

2014 Volvo 630 D-13 I Shift SOLD

2017 New Horizons SOLD

Here is a place in Knoxville, TN.  They painted my trailer in my signature.  Also do graphics and wraps.

https://www.jimmcmichael.com/

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

I got the decals from my trailer manufacturer and put them on myself with a little help from a friend in the business.  Some more to do, yet. 

Website wont let me upload photos today...

Av8r3400
2012 Volvo VNL 730 D13 iShift & 2021 Grand Design Momentum 397TH

TEq81qV.jpg

I'd rather die trying to live - Than live trying not to die.   -Leonard Perry

Driving Force Graphics does ANY size starting at $12/ft. Sq.

How many square / feet of graphics do you want today?

Drive on......(are your feet square?)

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

We've been toying with the idea of covering the red on our trailer with blue to match the truck, then a bit of gray and white on the truck to bring it all together.

UWfN9Fgl.jpg

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

2 hours ago, rickeieio said:

We've been toying with the idea of covering the red on our trailer with blue to match the truck, then a bit of gray and white on the truck to bring it all together.

UWfN9Fgl.jpg

That would be sweet!  

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

find any race car shop/team in your area. They will know someone who does decals. If not, head to Charlotte, NC and you can throw a ball and hit a decal shop on every corner. 

2003 International Eagle 9200i, Cummins ISX, Freedomline

2007 Teton Scottsdale XT4

Archived