Sign in to follow this  
solo318

Graphics

Now that I have the bulk of the project finished. I'm looking for someone to apply some graphics. All of the shops I've spoken with won't do anything this large. I noticed that many of you have matched your trucks to your trailers. Where did you get it done? I might have to drive out of state to get this done. Thanks in advance, Steve

smaller sideshot.jpg

I don't know nutt'n about graphics, but would love to hear about this "project."  It sure looks nice.

There's a few hundred pictures over on the  Truck Conversion Motorhomes facebook page.  It's been a 3 year project to get it this far.

Before and after passenger side.jpg

Have you tried companies that do wraps.  They will usually have the larger digital printers and the media to do what you have laid out.

Yes. It's not enough area apparently. they wont guarantee it will stay put. And they want 2k per side to "try it"

I had my truck done at a graphics shop Parsons, KS last time I was at RVHLifestyles. They did a good job at a reasonable price.

Dixon Volvo.jpg

The sign company in Grand Junction, C0 specializes in graphics for semi's.  Maybe other sign companys do the same.  It is all computerized.  Just tell them what you want and what colors or choose from some existing styles.  A friend had them do his 5er over the old graphics and it looked great.  Matched the outline of the existing graphics perfectly.   Pretty reasonable to.  They measure the vehicle and draw out the pattern on the computer and it cuts the design and spits it out.  Ready to apply.

Just a thought, you might check with local owner operators to see where they get their graphics.

Edited by Randyretired

Sign painters are not painters anymore, they are camera to computer designers.  Take them a picture of the design you want, they will put on the computer and give you the colors you want. Most sign companies can do this and a whole lot less than CDI paint in forest city ,IA

I got the decals from my trailer manufacturer and put them on myself with a little help from a friend in the business.  Some more to do, yet. 

Website wont let me upload photos today...

Edited by Av8r3400

Driving Force Graphics does ANY size starting at $12/ft. Sq.

How many square / feet of graphics do you want today?

Drive on......(are your feet square?)

We've been toying with the idea of covering the red on our trailer with blue to match the truck, then a bit of gray and white on the truck to bring it all together.

UWfN9Fgl.jpg

2 hours ago, rickeieio said:

We've been toying with the idea of covering the red on our trailer with blue to match the truck, then a bit of gray and white on the truck to bring it all together.

UWfN9Fgl.jpg

That would be sweet!  

find any race car shop/team in your area. They will know someone who does decals. If not, head to Charlotte, NC and you can throw a ball and hit a decal shop on every corner. 

Solo    That is really a great looking Rig. Have been able to use it yet? Where is home? I'm going to try and get on that facebook page.    Pat

The Old Sailor4