Distance from pin or front of the trailer?

lappir

I know it's here somewhere, but I thought I'd ask and maybe someone has the info right at hand. 

I removed my box and am preparing to build a deck that to start with will carry my motorcycle loader and bike and then become a deck either in front or behind the new box. I have 187 inches from the back of the cab to the front edge of the hitch pin cutout, and 176 to the front edge of my hitch. My trailer has a forward pin so my guess is when hooked up I will have  right at 170 inches between the front of the trailer to the back of the sleeper.  I plan on building the deck 36 wide and the new box will be 84 inches. That comes up to 120 inches and I would have 50 remaining. It won't be a problem is I tuck the box up to the sleeper but am thinking pushing the box back over the axle more . Have to build the deck next Saturday and have everything ready to load by the first of August. The 8 week job went by way too fast. 

Thank you in advance. 

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

Archived