Roosevelt National Park, North Dakota

homelesshartshorns

Teddy Roosevelt National Park, the South Unit, only gets one star from us. No Dump, Dry Camping, First Come First Serve unless someone made a Reservation, so many site sat empty for the two days we where here. The lane around the camp ground is not trimmed for big rigs. If the old banker comes in with more rig than he can handle he will get a limb. Grass and brush around camp site is rough and not trimmed back, so you have to step out of your rig into the tall stuff. Read More:

Still seeing Places we have never seen before and others that we thought we would never see again!

homelesshartshorns | Trying to spend the last Dollar on the Last Day! (wordpress.com)

George Hartshorn | Facebook

The campgrounds in the Park were not designed for big RV’s.  If you have a decent sized RV you should stay in one of the campgrounds in Medora and drive into the park through the Medora entrance.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

Archived