1998 international steering

ET156

I have a 1998 international with the stabilizer shock kit brackets that were installed by the people that had the truck before me. They removed the shock and now I am trying to find out what type of shock and what size shock I need to install. does anyone have any ideas. the truck runs and drives great but I am thinking the adding of the shock would make it better.

1998 International DT530, 3060 -6spd. 300hp17265030_1321097554595050_6246672396117139287_n.jpg.bfd067f6b99c209485eec6fa5077cd5f.jpg

Hi   I have a 96 lopro and to replace my shocks received  them at NAPA.  If you care to you can give them the last 5 of the vin

and you will get MONROE shocks in correct size and length.   Have good travels         Jim S  

I think this is for the steering dampner, not the wheel shocks .  I replaced the shocks on my '01 4700LP, easy to find those but never thought about a steering stabilizer.  It would likely help.  I'm interested in input as well.

Marcel

without knowing what was on there before this might be difficult, as each manufacturer might make their brackets differently you may have better luck if you could post a picture of the brackets as well. BTW I'm not a big fan of internationals body style, that is one good looking truck, I drive the sports chassis from Freightliner

Archived