timberland1976

Smart Car loader for sale

Mountain Master Smart Car lift for sale.  Mounted now behind the sleeper of an HDT.  It currently is used to load and haul a Harley Davidson motorcycle.  66" wide and 102" long. The lift was purchased new in 2015 from the manufacturer.  Works and looks good.  $8875 new.   Make an offer.  Currently located near Rapid City South Dakota.  A private message may be the best way to converse.

Edited by timberland1976
Update price

On their website two videos of Smartcar loaders. Yours first or second. They not showing model numbers

"long deck" might be the important information. It looks like the main difference between the two different loaders on the site is that one has a diamond plate deck and the other has rails/tracks for the wheels.

A question may also be asked if it would work for the newer 2016+ Smart Models (453)? (Tire Tracking width is a few inches wider)

The invoice lists it MM MC SMART LDR

2000LB Rated Smart Car loading system, 66" wide X 102" long deck.

The website does not show this model, it has a solid aluminum boiler plate deck.

Website - http://www.mountainmaster.net/smartcarloaders.html

Loader 1

ZyHAt93l.jpg "border=0
m3zZPvb.pngClick For Full-Size Image.

Loader 2

Sy9HN7pl.jpg "border=0
m3zZPvb.pngClick For Full-Size Image.

If it is different than these then it would be helpful for potential buyers to take a picture. It is easy to post by using the page below to post pictures -

1. Take picture
  2. Save picture to your hard drive
  3. Go to page below and upload picture to this page
  4. Copy the link code and paste it into a forum post.

http://photoposting.is-great.net/

Looks like the winch pulls it up and then the weight of the Smart brings it down when it gets high enough to break over. 

How do you get it off? Loosen cable and goes nowhere until weight of car breaks over or am I missing something. Do you push it or what?

The whole thing is on wheels or rollers, I either park the truck on a slight grade and it rolls off or I simply pull on it until gravity takes over.  It is not difficult to move,  if I get to the pendant first, my wife will pull it off.

In Iowa, Louisana for rest of year. Not far from Texas line. Usually have Sunday off. Lacassine RV park. If it is truly 66" the new model Smartcar will fit. Measured mine today and 65" at tires. Tight but should work.

Edited by GlennWest

MM makes some pretty cool stuff. I have a motorcycle loader for my 800# Harley which works great. Very similar to the smart loader. The ramp is slightly high on the front so when you start to loosen the cable the vehicle starts to roll off. If you study the videos on the MM site you will get the picture. The owner of MM talked me out of a hydraulic to the cable system. Any questions PM me.

Hi, I have a friend interested in ramp. What is the price? Also you may contact me at     virtualbob49@gmail.com, or call the person interested-Kieth@ 951-966-2617 thanks