A Bittersweet Farewell

Barncats

The time has come, after 7 years of full timing to turn the page and start a new chapter.Don't feel bad for us. It was all in the plan, we were just never sure on the timing.

Whatching the tail lights of "Kenny" heading down the road  yesterday stirred a mixture of feelings that's for sure.

As I sat and reminisced a bit yesterday I came to the conclusion that the best part of the HDT gig was the people that we've met through the years and it all started with this forum. 

I can't thank you all enough for the help,info and entertainment that you have provided over the last ten years. It has been a chapter in our lives that we will never regret.

Be safe and enjoy life!

Mike and Christine 

2000 W900L KW
Singled, C15 CAT 475 HP 18 sp, 3:36 rear, power locker,ET Hitch,,22.5 rubber

2011 Excel 36CFE Limited

photo2_zpse35f7a55.jpg

Mike, wishing you all the best in what is yet to come. Life is an adventure and you are embarking on a new and exciting phase. God bless you and your family.         Be safe, Charlie

Don't ever tell a soldier that he doesn't understand the cost of war.

55 minutes ago, sclord2002 said:

Mike, wishing you all the best in what is yet to come. Life is an adventure and you are embarking on a new and exciting phase. God bless you and your family.         Be safe, Charlie

Here, here.  God bless.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Mike and Christine,

Reading between the lines, it sounds like you have settled in a brick and sticks without wheels.  I hope it is one where you don't have to mow grass, weed flower beds, paint walls, clean gutters, shovel snow, rake leaves and pay property taxes.  I am sure it was a difficult decision to make - that is making the lifestyle switch.  May good fortune and happiness follow you. I hope you will still visit the forum and let us know how life is treating you as you make the change.  

300.JPG.c2a50e50210ede7534c4c440c7f9aa80.JPG

Randy, Nancy and Oscar

"The Great White" - 2004 Volvo VNL670, D12, 10-speed, converted to single axle pulling a Keystone Cambridge 5th wheel, 40', 4 slides and about 19,000# with empty tanks.

ARS - WB4BZX, Electrical Engineer, Master Electrician, D.Ed., Professor Emeritus - Happily Retired!

All the best Mike and Christine in your next chapter! Was always a pleasure having you visit us on your way through the Soo. 

Bill and Joan and 3 Collie pups

2001 Volvo VNL 770 "The Doghouse" Singled short, "ET" hItch VED12 465HP Gen 1 Autoshift 3.58 ratio  2005 Mobile Suite 38RL3  2011 Smart Passion loaded piggybacK

Weigh-It Portable RV Scales http://www.weighitrv.com/

Archived