I have 2 pairs of these and they work well, but they are not all made the same.  The angle and spacing of the wedge part is different and so it is important to know what the tire spacing is on your particular trailer.  I had a pair that I could not use as is due to the spacing being too much for the Chock I had, so I simply added some plywood to the angle part and they work great, even today.

2 minutes ago, rpsinc said:

I have 2 pairs of these and they work well, but they are not all made the same.  The angle and spacing of the wedge part is different and so it is important to know what the tire spacing is on your particular trailer.  I had a pair that I could not use as is due to the spacing being too much for the Chock I had, so I simply added some plywood to the angle part and they work great, even today.

I love them but they do not fit our new 5th wheel and disappointed the company is out of business or I would be buying a pair. 

How do they NO FIT.  I have modified a pair for 3 different trailers, perhaps I can help.  Send me an email with a pic, if possible.  Once I see what you are dealing with, I might be able to offer a solution.

Thanks!

The tire spacing on the new unit is much larger then the old. They were the only ones that would fit such a small gap.

Could I modified them? I'm sure I could but just didn't bother too. 

I had that situation too.  I cut some plywood the same size as the serrated area of the chock, used deck screws to attach the plywood and they worked on the current unit.