Ikeepsitmovin'

What company makes the best class c?

I'm full-timing now for about 3 months in my 2014 Navion IQ 24G. I think it is the PERFECT RV. I have had zero problems with it, the gas mileage has been about 18 MPG, plenty of storage, etc. All of that said, RV selection is highly personal. You have to shop and shop and research and shop some more. I have a friend with a Lazy Daze and she would have no other. I'm also a fan of the Big Foot trailers. But for me? Navion/View all the way.

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 1:12 AM, Launa said:

I'm full-timing now for about 3 months in my 2014 Navion IQ 24G. I think it is the PERFECT RV. I have had zero problems with it, the gas mileage has been about 18 MPG, plenty of storage, etc. All of that said, RV selection is highly personal. 

Always uplifting to hear of a satisfied customer and more so in your case. When one finds the perfect RV there's an uncontainable giddiness & joy to be found as well, thanks for sharing :) Happy Trails!

Two Class Cs that have not been mentioned that I think are higher than average quality are Dynamax and Renegade.  The question asked by the OP was "Best", not best value. 

Born Free and Lazy Daze are also very good, as previously stated

Edited by fly2low