Pressure Pro

Dejae

I need to buy a Pressure Pro TPMS Repeater like Biker 56 posted on May 17, 2015

but we can't seem to find one. Not even on PP website. We have one monitor on the toad that

keeps failing from time to time it will light up on the monitor. We thought the sensor was going bad

so we swapped them, re-calibrated them or whatever its called (DH does that) and that same tire will fail.

So we figured we needed a repeater. Anyone got reference please

Blessed Travels,
Judi, John, Peanut and DeJae' (Our baby girl DeJae passed 7/21/2019)

Guess I will have to, they don't show one on their website. Just dug out the box and it came with a single tall antenna and coax to mount it outside. It tells you to mount it as low as you can, even under the coach but 18" from ground. They don't make that to easy

Blessed Travels,

Contact Vulcan, price $85.     https://www.vulcantire.com/pressurepro_echo_prt.htm

Also contact Tire Pressure Monitor.com, same $85 price.   https://tirepressuremonitor.com/product-category/accessories/

We had the same problem several years ago with rear sensors intermittently dropping and added a repeater in the front upstairs fifth wheel bedroom cabinet because it had a 12v outlet for power.  We haven't dropped a sensor since, works great.   I have used the second vendor with no problems.     Greg 

Greg & Judy Bahnmiller
Class of 2007
2014 F350
2007 HitchHiker Champagne

Both sold 2/19, settled in Foley, AL after 12 years on the road

http://bahnmilleradventure.blogspot.com/

7 hours ago, Dejae said:

Guess I will have to, they don't show one on their website. Just dug out the box and it came with a single tall antenna and coax to mount it outside. It tells you to mount it as low as you can, even under the coach but 18" from ground. They don't make that to easy

I have the PP Repeater - it did *NOT* come with a tall antenna, coax  -or-  the instructions you reference.  The directions were as indicated in Big Greg's first link, (plug into 12v power source) and the item itself has two small "slide-out" antennas as pictured in Greg's second link....=  *very* easy.

If you already have one, skip - "outside, even under the coach" - and suggest you try it .....the "easy way" first.  If that doesn't work THEN go to 'Plan B'.

We only have that extra antenna and what looks to be 40 - 45' of coax. Is that what you are referring to as Skip the outside and try it inside? If that doesn't work then take it outside?

Can you also tell me where one can get the PP Repeater you have?

TIA

Blessed Travels,

The one JBH and Greg reference is the repeater. We plugged ours in the back of the coach, velcro to the cabinet. No coax, antennas etc. Have no idea what you have since PP is all wireless except for power for the unit. Never heard of mounting anything under coach.

Before we were pulling the toad behind the trailer, we had installed a remote antenna located on the cab fairing behind the cab.  So when we started to pull the toad, we added a PressurePro Repeater in a closet in the living room in the trailer.  Used the closet light wiring for power.

Even though our motorhome is only 3', we installed a repeater in the bedroom just to be sure of good signal reception.

Please click for Emails instead of PM
Mark & Dale
Joey - 2016 Bounder 33C Tige - 2006 40' Travel Supreme
Sparky III - 2021 Mustang Mach-e, off the the Road since 2019
Useful HDT Truck, Trailer, and Full-timing Info at
www.dmbruss.com

I'm almost 65ft long. I never needed a repeater but only used the remote antenna. I have it mounted on top of my bed, near the hitch. It works well and I never loose the trailer sensor signals anymore. 
I would suggest running the remote antenna first and see how it works. You already have it so why spend money that you may not need to spend? 

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

• 3 weeks later...

Archived