RV Park Website

Velos

The RV park we are summering in is looking into hiring someone/company to manage their website.  In the past it has been managed by in park volunteers but more and more people are using it; they just added a ticket sales feature to the site for all the activities in the park.  With more and more traffic on the site and requests to expand the features available it is more than a volunteer can handle.  I have a little experience with websites so volunteered to assist with minor updates and info gathering.   Are there any companys that specialize in managing RV Park Websites? What should they be looking for? What is an approximate price range for  web maintenance services for a small business? What other questions should I be asking?

A friend of mine works for a company that makes and manages websites.  I will reach out to him. I would imagine the cost would be based on amount of changes that would need to occur and how often.

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

Some of the cable companies that supply internet and internet providers have divisions within them that do this type of work for businesses.  When I was still working, the phone company even had this type of service.    You could check the websites of the companies currently used and see if they offer anything.

Pat DeJong

Archived