Dish Network TV Guide

Just finished a chat with Dish.  I asked if I could get their On Dish Magazine mailed out to an address other then the billing or service address (only two options provided on line).  The answer was no.  So is there another source for this magazine or a Dish TV Guide in written format.  Easy to find on line but just as difficult to use as scrolling through the on screen guide.

Later,

J

2012 Landmark, San Antonio

2013 Silverado CC, 3500HD, Duramax, DRW, 4x4

Backup, side and hitch cameras, Tireminder TPMS

I'm not familiar with any other written Dish only program guides, although some of the local print newspapers may still include a TV listings guide that includes the Dish channels. We find the onscreen guide works well for us, but we also use the DishAnywhere guide on our PC's when we don't want to interfere with a program in progress.

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

I, too, use the on-screen guide.  I do have the Guide Format set at Small so that I can see 7 rows and 3 hours at a time.

I didn't even know there was a Dish Magazine...never heard of it before.  Might be OK when we're at home in the summer, but it would be way out of date by the time we received it when we're traveling in the winter (we only call for our mail about every 2 or 3 weeks).

LindaH
2014 Winnebago Aspect 27K
2011 Kia Soul

We use lists to cut down the number of channels in the EPG.  There are channels we would never watch and they are not in our Regular List.  Then we have the Movie List to scan through for movies and similar channels.

Please click for Emails instead of PM
Mark & Dale
Joey - 2016 Bounder 33C Tige - 2006 40' Travel Supreme
Sparky III - 2021 Mustang Mach-e, off the the Road since 2019
Useful HDT Truck, Trailer, and Full-timing Info at
www.dmbruss.com

22 hours ago, Mark and Dale Bruss said:

We use lists to cut down the number of channels in the EPG.  There are channels we would never watch and they are not in our Regular List.  Then we have the Movie List to scan through for movies and similar channels.

We also have and use "FAVORITES" lists. No need to see channels not interested in.

Fulltiming since September 1, 2010

2012 Ford F-350 PSD SRW Lariat Crew Cab

2012 Montana 3585SA

Archived