Wiring diagram 96 Beaver Patriot

mike & Tam

Unfortunately, in the RV industry, "house" 120vac/12vdc wiring diagrams are extremely few and far between and it's not uncommon that the same year, make and model RV to be wired differently than another off the exact same production line.

You're most often left to your own devices tracing circuits. If you have ruled out all circuit breakers and made sure that all GFI outlets are functioning properly then a frequency line tracer might be your best bet. Because an outlet may not be located in the near vicinity of a GFI outlet does not preclude the possibility of it being tied into that circuit.

You could "try" contacting Monaco RV to see if they might be able to help you, but I very highly doubt they could since they haven't been in production for... what... 10 years(?)

Have had 4 Foretravel's and have friends with Country Coaches, Beavers, and Newmar's.  They all came  from the factory with pretty detailed 12 and 120 volt wiring diagram, specific to the coach they have. http://www.serenitysys.com/beaver/technical_documents.htm  This might help. 

Foretravel 40ft tag 500hp Cummins ISM  1455 watts on the roof, 600 a/h's lithium in the basement.

I have a 2000 Beaver purchased from an owner who appeared to possess every piece of documentation that came with the coach but there definitely was no wiring diagram for the 120V circuitry.  

Sandie & Joel

2000 40' Beaver Patriot Thunder Princeton--425 HP/1550 ft-lbs CAT C-12
2014 Honda CR-V AWD EX-L with ReadyBrute tow bar/brake system
WiFiRanger Ambassador
Follow our adventures on Facebook at Weiss Travels

29 minutes ago, docj said:

I have a 2000 Beaver purchased from an owner who appeared to possess every piece of documentation that came with the coach but there definitely was no wiring diagram for the 120V circuitry.  

One of the 17 pages of electrical drawings that came with my coach. Might be one of the reasons Foretravel is still in business.

110.jpg

Foretravel 40ft tag 500hp Cummins ISM  1455 watts on the roof, 600 a/h's lithium in the basement.

2 hours ago, jcussen said:

One of the 17 pages of electrical drawings that came with my coach.

A fuse/breaker list does not a wiring diagram make. 😉 A wiring diagram shows the actual wiring routes, circuits and breakers/fuses as they lay throughout the rig... not just the power distribution panel.

26 minutes ago, Yarome said:

A fuse/breaker list does not a wiring diagram make. 😉 A wiring diagram shows the actual wiring routes, circuits and breakers/fuses as they lay throughout the rig... not just the power distribution panel.

That is just one, of many. All fuses, circuits, breakers etc are also shown in other diagrams. As for showing actual wiring routes through the rig, I suppose with a 15 ft travel trailer it might be possible and maybe even done, but with a 40 ft motorhome with multiple single and combined wiring bundles, and multiple systems, it would require way too many' diagrams. Mine does show the complete circuits, and often where the components are, but not the paths they take.  Of course on the 110 diagram, it will show how  the power comes in from the gen. or shore power or inverter etc and how it is switched, and then to the panels and breakers but not the receptacle they feed. I guess they figure that if it says "bathroom" on the breaker box, you will know where the other end of that circuit is. On the dc side, everything, [at least on my coaches] in the complete circuit is shown, just not the physical wiring location in between components. I am certainly not an electrician and will often spend way too much time finding an electrical problem, but having these schematics allow me to muddle through it.:D

4 hours ago, jcussen said:

One of the 17 pages of electrical drawings that came with my coach. Might be one of the reasons Foretravel is still in business.

My comment was in no way directed at your Foretravel, but, rather, at the implication that your friends with Beavers had full wiring diagrams for their MH's.  It does appear that better documentation may have existed for Beavers built prior to the company's acquisition by SMC, but thereafter the documentation became more generic and of less value.  I have a chassis manual for my MH and that's about the only document worth retaining. 

Sandie & Joel

2000 40' Beaver Patriot Thunder Princeton--425 HP/1550 ft-lbs CAT C-12
2014 Honda CR-V AWD EX-L with ReadyBrute tow bar/brake system
WiFiRanger Ambassador
Follow our adventures on Facebook at Weiss Travels

5 minutes ago, docj said:

My comment was in no way directed at your Foretravel, but, rather, at the implication that your friends with Beavers had full wiring diagrams for their MH's.  It does appear that better documentation may have existed for Beavers built prior to the company's acquisition by SMC, but thereafter the documentation became more generic and of less value.  I have a chassis manual for my MH and that's about the only document worth retaining. 

Yes, things have changed. I had a 91 40 ft Elite DP, that basically came with manuals for the stove, heaters, etc. I was jealous of a buddy with a 90 Beaver Marquis that came with documentation the size of a phone book. [back in the day when phone books were 10 lbs] That Beaver was still one of the best looking coaches I have every seen.

On 6/14/2018 at 6:45 AM, mike & Tam said:

I am looking for the 110 v. and 12 v. wiring diagram for my friends Patriot. They have several outlets that don't work. Any help with this whould be very helpful. Thank you

Hi M &T,

I likely have the wiring schematics that you need....

I sent a long response to your request but this improved beyond use forum soft wear is for the birds so who knows where my reply went..... poof...

Anyhow try text or call me at 520_891-3695.

Drive on.......(poof response is.... toast)

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...

thanks i got the info i needed and it was good

how bout this?   where on the 95 patriot savanah does the engine temp guage wiring attach to the temp sensor on the engine? 

and does any one have a picture of the pac brake wiring in the electrical bay of this coach..my pac brake is not working? but i think it is simply someone put the wiring on wrong on the relay.