Free eBooks

sandsys

I travel with audio books regularly. I've found that it helps keep me in tune with traffic and the road by filling the side of my brain that gets bored and thinks about work and stuff.  But I will admit to having to use a GPS in the background to remind me when my exit is coming up. :)

BTW A good audio book is actually better than any movie. Try the Harry Potter series and you'll see why.

Our library uses - https://nsls.overdrive.com/  

you can down load Kindle Format and several other formats.   I read a lot on both iPad Kindle app and actual Kindle.

you do need an active library card.

The site is for primarily Illinois libraries but I would think other libraries in your domicile likely offer something similar.

• 2 months later...
On 6/14/2018 at 9:24 AM, scouserl41 said:

We joined the library in Arizona (Free) and Florida ($10 a year for a non resident) an California (Before we left permanently). They all get us access to free Kindle books. The Florida system hasn't dropped us yet even tho we only paid for 6 months and that was 2 years ago.

We love our Kindles!

BnB

Exactly which library service in Florida did you join? Looked at Florida Electronic Library but no download or way to join. There are lots of county services.

Archived