John Laninga

Cell signal booster

Does anyone have a cell signal booster they would recommend?  Looking to boost cell reception for both my phones and my MiFi devices in my motor home.

Thanks,  John

Howdy!

X2 on the Maximum Signal booster. We’ Been using it the last two years fulltiming and it has worked great for us. We left Texas first of April traveling to Alaska, we’re in British Columbia, Canada now and have not been without a good signal so far. Even in Canada we’ve been able to stream data using DirecTV Now, Netflix’s, Amazon Prime, etc...

”Happy Trails”

Chiefneon

Edited by chiefneon

I use a  Weboost ,  this one works for one phone or hotspot at a time.   It does NOT work for Sprint 4GLTE phones.   From what Weboost told me Sprint 4GLTE uses a spectrum that is not permitted to be boosted.   -Bill 

I use a weBoost 4G-M.

I was amazed at how well it actually worked.  I was in an area with a very weak Verizon signal so I gave this a try.  Performing a speed test with and without the booster showed a remarkable increase with the booster. 

Jim

Edited by Five Wood

I have the 4G-OTR that comes with the trucker antenna and I bought the RV antenna separately. The 4G-X (4" stubby antenna) is on sale right now on Amazon. - https://www.amazon.com/weBoost-470510-Signal-Booster-Signals/dp/B00WMFXE5O/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1528041650&sr=1-2-spons&keywords=weboost&psc=1

RV Mobile Internet has great info on cell boosters - https://www.rvmobileinternet.com/resources/mobile-cellular-boosters/

Edited by BlueLghtning

50 minutes ago, BlueLghtning said:

I replaced the 4 inch antenna with this one, big improvement. 

35 minutes ago, jcussen said:

Think that's the same link I posted above.

I took that link from the Bluelgthning quote . 

Your last was

1 hour ago, jcussen said:

I replaced the 4 inch antenna with this one, big improvement. 

Which is posted below the BlueLgthning quote .

From your response , you must have posted the link within his quote .

Not sure how that happened, I did a quote on Bluelghtning's post, then typed in the "I replaced...." then copied the link from the weboost website and pasted it? Why did the link show up inside his quote?

9 minutes ago, jcussen said:

Not sure how that happened, I did a quote on Bluelghtning's post, then typed in the "I replaced...." then copied the link from the weboost website and pasted it? Why did the link show up inside his quote?

For some reason, the cursor must of have been inside the quote box when you pasted it. No biggie. 

Right . No worries . As long as we know what you 'mean' . LOL

I've noticed a few others that have fat fingers . I have to watch my posts for the same thing . :(