Sign in to follow this  
jpar19

2010 Volvo VNL 630 I-shift auto, 2016 Cedar Creek 36CKTS

Divorce changes travel plans.  2010 Volvo VNL 630. D13 (518K miles) with I-shift automatic and a 2016 Cedar Creek 36 CKTS fifth wheel trailer.  The ad can be seen on Craigslist of Cincinnati. with pics

https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/rvs/d/titled-as-motorhome-no-cdl/6595463892.html

Truck price 29K   payoff for trailer of approx. 35K      The Craigslist ad includes 24 pics of the truck and trailer, thanks

Edited by jpar19
additional info

I as well would like to see the interior, engine, underneath and just about any angle you could get. I'm very interested and pictures would help. Thanks sorry about situation.

Hi All,

I have added more pics of the truck on the original Craigslist ad for a total of 24, including interior and engine.  The total length of the truck from bumper to hitch is approx. 22ft.  Yep, it's a long one but could be shortened for your situation.  It's a great driving and towing rig.

Thanks,  Jerry

This one has been sold to me I dont think I can change the title of post to sold but as of now I'm the proud owner and he's a great truck.