california land management concierge

sherryh

CLM might be ok it just depends on who the area manager is. If it's the ones that used to run Lake Almanor then I would say run FAST

edit I was thinking wrong circus  CLM has management that leaves a lot to be desired. Working for them I would think about what it cost to get to the location and have a backup plan ready for when I got laid off or quit.

Jim Spence

2000 Dodge 3500 1 ton QC 4x4 dually 5.9 diesel LB

BD exhaust brake, 6 spd manual trans

34CKTS Cedar Creek 5er, Trail-Air hitch

thank you for the info, I work in the little store and my husband does the camphosting in the small horse camp, and i've been told that next year they will start charging the employee 200.00 a month if you stay in their rv park, which we would have to do if not camphosting. So i think moving on is what we need to do.

That was the only good thing about camphosting was the free site and hookups.So if they want to charge for that then yes I would be forgetting about working there.

Jim Spence

11 hours ago, sherryh said:

thank you for the info, I work in the little store and my husband does the camphosting in the small horse camp, and i've been told that next year they will start charging the employee 200.00 a month if you stay in their rv park, which we would have to do if not camphosting. So i think moving on is what we need to do.

I can't imagine  they pay much more than a pittance . They let you use it for maybe a couple weeks and then want it back . 

Sounds like your moving on is a good choice . 

Goes around , comes around .

I worked for them long enough to know that there are many illegal activities going on. In one instance I saw a situation where area manager should have been fired but moved up the chain of command instead, I kind of blame Forest Service for this one because they are supposed to monitor what goes on. Raw sewage going into Bass Lake should make people think twice about going there  ;)

Jim Spence

• 1 month later...

Archived