Dollytrolley

Stay off Hyw 95........

Teach and others,,,,,,,,,,,

Best stay off hwy 95 Between Vegas and the N. Pole..........BOTH Dollytrolleys , Ole GMC P U and Dolly-horse and Dollymomma and, and,......and, 28 tires on the ground  AND TEN Spare tires (Long story....)

Our camp and Last Chance Peak is Secure (only TWO rattlesnakes this week but more will move in after we leave).........

Send us plenty of $$$$$ because with this much "stuff" in motion some parts are bound to rattle off ........

Oh ya.......for the folks that brag about size .....our length is today ........,.,1 4 1  F E E T ..Total.......

Drive on........(Whats the chance of a flat tire with only .......28 tires?)

“Oh ya.......for the folks that brag about size .....our length is today ........,.,1 4 1  F E E T ..Total

That sounds more like a train than a trolley.  +++                                                                Peace,     John & Rodeane

(the +++ symbols allow us to end on a positive note.)

On 5/16/2018 at 8:53 AM, noteven said:

Copper Top Barbecue 

Oh ya.....too good for words....oh ya.

3 hours ago, Jemstone said:

“Oh ya.......for the folks that brag about size .....our length is today ........,.,1 4 1  F E E T ..Total

That sounds more like a train than a trolley.  +++                                                                Peace,     John & Rodeane

(the +++ symbols allow us to end on a positive note.)

Well folks the gusting crosswind was enough for the Dollymamma to declare a overnight stay at the rodeo grounds at Hawthorne since hey 95 was closed at Walker due to a 53ft empty dry van that blew over........

Yesterday we pulled in to Burns and Dollymamma declared 400 miles was enough so we unloaded Dolly at the fairgrounds and when I went to to reposition the Dollytrolley v1.0 it had ZERO air at start up and took about to grudgingly make up to 85 psi max....bad juju.....crawled under the Shaker and  the leak was bad enough  to blow my hat off from the bottom of the RoadRager splitter valve .so having only FOUR rigs I hopped into the GMC and beat it down to NAPA......they had no shuttle valve but said drive over to the Mike Allison's truck shop so.....got to the shop as the last mechanic was about to pull out on the highway I flaged him down....he called Mike who was at the park at the ball game and drove back to the shop in four minutes we went up in the attic parts room and way back in the huge room was a self with Three NEW splitter valves so $65.67 later (no call out charge) I had a new valve....  So the hard part getting my fat belly under the low-rider no-air-truck but Dollymamma offered to put a rope around my neck and pull me under the truck.....so 15 minutes later tho old valve was off and new valve installed and now have 130 psi air and Dolly is grazing on tall green grass and life is good (after hot shower in Dollytrolley v 2.05 DP)......$0 "only" 132 miles to go.....how. Many parts will we need to get to Bend.....

So gee I wonder at 5:50 on a Thursday evening in Hines Ore how easy is it to get a $65.67 new splitter valve for your 450 Powerstroke with 1.1 million miles on the clock.....

Dollymamma says make a note....change splitter valve every 1,00,000 miles........Yes dear.....

Drive on......(too big belly.....too low truck)

Landed all FIVE wheeled rigs and 28 tires and TWENTY cylinders firing and only one sage rat scared back into the ditch...   

Only damage.....one rock chip on the DP one-acre-size-passenger-windshield......uggg.

Dolly is in tall green grass and all is well......now change 18 gallons of oil and 5 filters.......

Drive on........(Hwy 95 open again... )