What is the RV term for....

13 hours ago, 2gypsies said:

Perhaps the job entails traveling; not in one place. That's why he wants to advertise it correctly to zero in on that kind of full-timer.

While it is an old thread, the principle still applies. There have been several companies that look to hire the fulltimer who wants to travel extensively and pretty much constantly.  Offhand, I think of 2, Southern Cross gas line surveys and Southwest Publishing, who will have a recruiting booth at next Escapade.  SOWERS, a group much like NOMADS, will have a recruiting booth this year too, but they aren't paid. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Be careful using the term Nomad. That is a term used in the biker world. It may be prudent to come up with a different term.

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

1 hour ago, Twotoes said:

Be careful using the term Nomad. That is a term used in the biker world. It may be prudent to come up with a different term.

Agree'd.  That's also the reason I don't call myself a biker.  I ride a Harley-Davidson alot, rarely off of it during the summer.  But, I'm not a biker, just a bike enthusiast. 

2002 Fifth Avenue RV (RIP) 2015 Ram 3500 Mega-cab DRW(38k miles), 6.7L Cummins Diesel, A668RFE, 3.73, 14,000 GVWR, 5,630 Payload, 27,300 GCWR, 18,460 Max Trailer Weight Rating(For Sale) , living in the frigid north, ND.

LOL, nobody is confusing a nomadic RVer with the Mongols motorcycle club.  Though the mental image of a bunch of retirees in leather jackets on electric scooters attempting to terrorize the RV parks has brought me great amusement.

Archived